Investment is a great option for wealth creation over time. Investors generate money by putting their ‘money to work’. They do so by investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, precious metals, real estates and business. Their objective is to buy those assets that increase in value to generate additional cash. Today, I am going to share one such method with you – Bluechip mutual fund investment.
So, what is Bluechip mutual fund investment? A mutual fund investing in stocks or shares of bluechip companies is called Bluechip mutual fund investment. Bluechip companies are well established and financially sound companies that can operate profitably even under adverse economic conditions. There are a lot of players that offer Bluechip mutual fund investment. While comparing their offerings and return on investment, we have found ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund to be the best. Their Assets under Management (AUM) for the month of August 2018 stood at ₹19,835.81 crores.
Mutual fund investments in Bluechip companies are considered to be one of the safest and reliable investments due to their less volatility. Riskometer marks Bluechip mutual fund investments as ‘moderately high’ – the investor is willing to accept a moderately high-level risk to maximise the potential returns on investment. With ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund one gets an opportunity to invest in select large-cap companies that boasts of a proven track record and quality management. Their portfolio consists of large-cap stocks from various sectors, which have carefully selected by experts.
Why should you invest?
- Less volatility: ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund invests only in India’s Leading Companies that have a sound balance sheet. These companies are well-known for their long record of stable and reliable growth.
- Steady Growth: ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund follows a ‘buy and hold’ strategy. This saves the investors from the temporary fluctuations in the stock’s price and lets their money grow with the overall growth of the market.
- Source of income: Bluechip companies have a track record of paying regular dividends to its investors. In simple terms, the dividend amount is the interest earned on your investment.
- Combat Inflation: We all know that the Govt. of India has fixed an inflation target of 4 (+/- 2) per cent. It means that the purchasing power of our currency is going to depreciate by 2 to 6 per cent. This can be compensated by the returns on your investment so that your purchasing power doesn’t degrade.
- Accomplish goals: The ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund is aimed at those who want to achieve higher financial goals, like buying a new home, buying a car, starting a new business, saving for child’s education or marriage etc. It also helps one to maintain a comfortable lifestyle even after marriage.
One can start their journey as an investor with ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund via Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) with just ₹100 and invest in large-cap companies. SIP improves financial discipline as it allows hassle-free investments at regular intervals. It prevents one from the pitfalls and can yield much better returns over a long period of time. The strong financial position and quality management control of Bluechip companies make it a lucrative option for investors who are looking for high return on capital over a longer period of time.
Make big companies work for you ‘aur aap zindagi mein tarraki karein’. Happy Investing!
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this article are of author’s own. They should not be treated as an alternative to a financial consultation. We request you to consult your financial advisor and carefully read all the relevant documents before investing.