Health is Wealth
All of us have heard this famous saying while growing up. It highlights the importance of health. If we are not healthy (physically, mentally and socially) then wealth (money) is of no use. So, health is our real wealth. We should always try to remain healthy.
With the advancement of technology, our lifestyle is becoming unhealthy. Instead of finding a cure for our disease, wouldn’t it be nice if we look for its prevention? Prevention is better than cure. In this article, I am going to share 7 simple tips that will help you to lead a healthy life:
- Get enough exercise
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule
- Have food at regular intervals – Don’t skip meals. Avoid fatty foods.
- Detoxification – Periodic fasting
- Wash your eyes, arms and feet with cold water before going to sleep
- Practice Meditation
- Wake up early. Avoid sleeping till late hours.
So, are you following these points? We have heard of the saying that it takes 21 days to form a habit and 91 days to turn it into a lifestyle. We have just stepped into 2019 and, you can give it a healthy start by taking part in the #BlogchatterHealthWatch campaign.
So, what’s the campaign about?
- The BlogchatterHealthWatch campaign will run on Instagram in January. During this time take up that one thing which you have been postponing – be it going to the gym, waking up early, quitting unhealthy food, whatever it is that you want to do to better your life.
- For the entire month post updates on how you’re doing with this on Instagram using the hashtag #BlogchatterHealthWatch. You can also check out the hashtag stream and find more such posts to motivate you.
- Instagram Lives on the subject of health. You don’t want to miss that!
Now, that sounds exciting. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and enrol yourself for the #BlogchatterHealthWatch campaign, starts January 7, 2019. Let’s motivate each other to build a healthier tomorrow.